Contest runs by Grade Level! Families/students can decorate and/or carve a pumpkin, then snap a photo of it to enter! The winning pumpkin from each grade level will receive a $10 to Haywards!
1. ‘TFS’ must be incorporated in your pumpkin design or shown in your photo (i.e., a note card beside your pumpkin showing TFS will be will be accepted if TFS is not on your pumpkin).
2. This contest is for current students only. One pumpkin per student will be accepted to the contest. Families can help students decorate. Each student is allowed to submit a pumpkin (i.e., one family with multiple kids can submit a pumpkin photo for each child’s pumpkin.)
3. Student(s) Name and grade/teacher must be included in the email submission.
4. Each family can submit ONE Voting Form for their favorite pumpkins by grade level. Voting will be electronic at the PTTF Website.
5. Photos can be emailed to PTTF Friday, October 16 – Sunday, October 25 at 3:00p.m.
6. Go to the PTTF website to cast your vote between Monday, October 26th and Wednesday, October 28th. Voting ends at 5:00p.m. on Wednesday, October 28th.
7. Winners will be announced on Thursday, October 29th by 5:00p.m.; prizes can be picked up from the Main Office by 1:00p.m. on Friday, October 30th.