The PTTF is hosing a Pumpkin Scavenger Hunt on Saturday, October 24th! Prizes will be awarded to the first three families that find all 12 pumpkins!
Twelve giant pumpkin cutouts will be hidden throughout Merrimack. Families will be emailed 12 clues to help locate each of the hiding spots. Once a pumpkin is found, they will then use the Goosechase app to submit a photo of each pumpkin. The first three families to find all 12 pumpkins and submit a photo via the Goosechase app will win a prize! (Any and all family members are welcome to be in the photo, but it is not required. We would, however, love to post some family pictures on our PTTF Facebook page!).
1. The cost for this event is $5 per family.
2. Registration closes at 5pm on Friday, October 23rd.
3. You must register for this event to receive the Goosechase unique code. This code plus all twelve clues will be emailed to all registered participants at 10:00a.m. on Saturday, October 24th! (Save time now and download the Goosechase app before October 24th.)
4. Please remember to social distance and stay 6′ apart from any families you may see at each location.
5. Do NOT touch the pumpkins – please leave them at their location for all families to take a picture with.