Penny Wars are back for the third year in a row! Will the current 2nd grade two-time champs take the trifecta win…or will this be the year that a new grade level takes over as the Penny War Champions?!
Rules & How it works:
- Containers will be located outside of the main office each morning for in-school learners
- Remote learners can swing by the main office to drop monies in the containers from*: Fri, 5/7 (1:15 – 2:45 p.m.) & Mon, 5/10 – Thu, 5/13 (3:15 – 3:45 p.m)
- Pennies & Dollars ADD cents to YOUR grade level
- Silver coins SUBTRACT from OTHER grade levels! Dropping a quarter in another grade’s bucket takes 25 cents from their total!
- The winning grade level will be announced at the virtual school-wide assembly on Fri, May 14
Adding (+): 1 penny = +1 cent OR 1 dollar = +100 cents
Subtracting (-): 1 nickel = -5 cents OR 1 dime = -10 cents OR 1 quarter = -25 cents
Please contact Kim with any questions. Thank you for supporting PTTF!
* Remote families not able to go to TFS during the above times may reach out to Kim for additional options