PTTF will host the 39th Annual Holiday Craft Fair on Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Location: Thorntons Ferry School
Address: 134 Camp Sargent Road, Merrimack, NH 03054
Co-coordinators: Kim Desmarais and Rachel Paepke (email@example.com)
- Regarding Goods / Items Sold for:
a) Crafters: Only handcrafted items made by the crafter or by a friend/family member of the crafter are allowed. The sale of commercial items, resale, or craft supplies, including handmade items imported from other countries are not allowed.
b) Vendors: May sell items related to an MLM company, but may not solicit for any person(s) to join their team or company during the TFS Craft Fair.
c) Exhibitors are not allowed to offer any raffles to patrons.
d) Baked goods, which would compete with the TFS Craft Fair Bake Sale and/or Concession Café, are not allowed to be sold by any exhibitor(s). Specialty food items will be permitted with pre-approval; specialty food items may include, but are not limited to jams/jelly, gourmet candy, etc. Pre-approval by one of the co-coordinators via email must be given prior to registration.
e) Exhibitors cannot distribute political or religious materials.
f) All items that are displayed for sale on school premises will require approval by one of the co-coordinators of the TFS Craft Fair. Any items that are deemed inappropriate will be removed immediately.
- Check-in [located inside at TFS Gymnasium Entrance]
a) Exhibitors are required to check-in with a TFS Craft Fair committee member prior to set-up during the following times:
Friday, November 19: 6:00 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.
Saturday, November 20: 7:15 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
b) Upon check-in you will receive your space assignment.
c) Exhibitors that have not checked in or contacted Kim Desmarais or Rachel Paepke by 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, November 20, 2021, will not be allowed to set up.
- Set-up will immediately follow exhibitor check-in on either Friday evening or Saturday morning.
a) All exhibits must be set-up by 8:45 a.m. on Saturday, November 20, 2021.
b) Exhibitors setting up Friday evening are highly encouraged to protect/cover their displays overnight.
c) Post final set-up on Saturday, November 20, all exhibitors must park in the upper parking lot between 8:15 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.. Parking directions will be provided at check-in.
- Exhibitors are expected to keep their areas neat, their displays fully stocked, and merchandise within their assigned areas. Exhibitors are not allowed to move/relocate any merchandise, tables, boxes, etc. not belonging to them. If there is a problem or assistance is needed, please see a co-coordinator.
- Early breakdowns are not allowed. Exhibitors will remain setup until 2:00 p.m.
- State law prohibits any smoking in the building or on the school grounds.
- Cancellation requests
a) Those received prior to Friday, October 15, 2021 will receive a partial refund. These requests will be charged a $15.00 per space fee and will be deducted from original payment. Refunds will be issued electronically 15 days after cancellation notification.
b) Those received after Saturday, October 16, 2021 will NOT be issued a refund
- Exhibitors who do not conform to any these guidelines will be asked to correct the problem or leave without refund. Should a crafter violate any of the above guidelines, PTTF reserves the right to deny participation to any future TFS Craft Fairs. Any exceptions to these guidelines must be approved by a co-coordinator prior to November 15, 2021.